Sunday, December 7, 2014



The knoxville Stake Put on the beautiful Christmas Program for 2 days called the Nativity!
They displayed about 75 different nativities from around the world and had beautiful live christmas music going the whole time!! This activity was widely advertised through out the community and we had alot of people show up!! Hopefully we will get to teach some people who are searching for something in their lives. A group of our missionaries performed and they were INCREDIBLE!!! I sat and cried as I listened to them share their amazing talents!!!
Elder Roberts and Elder Johns, Sister Benge and Sister Behunin, Elder Patterson and Elder Chavira and Elder McDonald and Elder Searle.

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to see these photos! I wish I could have been there to hear them sing, and hear my son play the piano. I so appreciated the video President Griffin sent me!!

    ReplyDelete